On 2018-10-08 18:00, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> DC* <d...@riseup.net> writes:
>
> Do you have experience with profiling Java for memory leaks?

No, I have no experience but I'm trying to triangle the issues commit by
commit to see where the issue was introduced and reduce the scope.

> The only lead I have right now is that something with threading might go
> wrong, since we now have native thread priorities and these might be
> stalling something which would release references to objects.

I saw some commits relating to threading, so it may be the case.

I tried to see the changes between 1480 and 1481 but there are no
tags/branches to easily compare.
I'm moving between commits by cherry-picking, is there a better way?

Best regards,