On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 4:53 AM Marco A. Calamari <marcoc_maill...@marcoc.it>
wrote:

Hi Marco, I hope you are well.

But in fact, I too do not understand the total silence on this subject on
> all Freenet lists, including announce, before you mail.

As I said, I have been discussing this with Arne for 18 months to ensure I
understood the perspective of those likely to oppose it. Making this a
public debate would have created far more heat than light because branding
is an inherently subjective issue. If it were an architectural question a
different approach would be appropriate.

> IMHO it will be useful, and more polite too, to send some post here with
> link to your video and public Locutus documents.

All relevant information on Locutus is available at https://freenet.org/ -
I'm surprised that this hasn't been more widely discussed among Fred users,
none of it has been a secret. I've done interviews about it on popular
YouTube channels.

> P.S. any trip to Italy in the near future?

None planned but I'd love to get back there someday, nice to hear from you
Marco.

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke