Hi All,

I think i made a mistake in my last update with the words "test framework".
Actually what i meant is the basic environment setup and ground work.
specifically, i wanted following things,

* A maven project using ludovic's existing code (few modifications were done
+ a patch to the xwiki-core).
* A way to easily build and deploy xwiki-webdav servlet. Now it's simply
`mvn jetty:run` (uses hsqldb and a preconfigured database).
* A platform independent WebDAV client so that anyone can test xwiki-webdav.
Found DAVExplorer.
* An eclipse project setup (M2Eclipse) that would allow anyone (that's me)
to jump in and develop.

I have committed my work (which has everything mentioned above) into
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/sandbox/xwiki-webdav/ . I have put a README
along with it so that anyone can get started quickly.

Btw, ludovic's original code is still available at
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/sandbox/webdav/ , should it be left as it is ?

Now i will start to enhance xwiki-webdav and to add advanced DAV
functionalities along the way.

Please feel free to make comments / suggestions, they are always welcome.

Thanks.

- Asiri