Hi Ludovic,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Asiri !
>
> Sorry for the delay ! I should be a much better mentor..
> I've cheked it out and build it.. it works that's very cool already..
> great progress versus my crappy code.

If it's not for your code, i would have to spend days searching through the
web and those RFCs .. ;)

> For running, I would see it using 'mvn install -Pjettyrun' like the way
> we do for other xwiki web projects..
> Aside from that I don't have much to say.. The hard work is in front of
> you now with supporting writing in the webdav folders and make sure you
> are compatible with Windows XP/Vista and Mac OSX

Ok, I will keep this in my mind.

> I also think it would be great first to refactor the java code and bring
> it to the simplest level possible.. while doing this prototype there
> where many layers that where not necessary. some have been removed and
> other just disconnected.. there might still be cleaning possible.. While
> you have a current behavior it is probably better to do it now and make
> sure you still have the same behavior..

Great tip, i also had doubts as to why some packages (from jcr) was used. I
will look into these asap and refractor the code base.

> and then you start adding
> functionnalities

Looking forward to it :)

Thanks a lot.