Hi fabio
Regarding the xwiki syntax I have some questions. Up to now its
straightforward to implement the highlighting for syntaxes like
*bold*.
*bold* can be easily identified by a "MultiLineRule" as a single partition.
 But it is possible for someone to write a *bold~~bold &italics~~bold*.Right ?.
So this can go  on and on.How should I tackle this problem.
 I think *bold~~bold &italics~~bold* should generate 3 partitions
because partitions are non overlapping.
*bold
~~bold &italics~~
bold*
Is this right ?.
Should I look into this problem later and implement the sample plugin
for simple syntaxes like *bild*,~~italics~~ or not ? .

cheers
-- Malaka Ekanayake