I don't get it. I thought the usability problem was that it's not
straightforward
to *change* the logo. How is the proposed solution helping the user change
the logo when the color theme he selected specifies a logo? The user still
needs to go to the color theme to change the logo. Or to the skin, or to
the page preferences, etc. The user still needs to know where all these
places where the logo can be defined are and check each of them to make
sure the logo he sets is not overwritten.