Hello devs,

While I was trying the Ratings UI in the Iceberg color theme, I noticed
that the golden images of the stars might just not fit in any environment.

My main issue is that I am not able to change the stars' colors and it's a
pain to provide different images to override the existing ones.

I was looking for a solution to fit in both Silk(default) and Font Awesome
icon themes, using the Icon Service Renderer, but for the Silk's case the
issue will be the same since the output would be also represented by images.

So I would like to refactor the Ratings UI using the Font Awesome which
will provide the needed flexibility in changing the font and colors of the
icons.

Thanks,
Alex