My POV:

* We need feedback from users, so I’d have asked on the forum first, asking
users.
* I’d not drop support for IE11 right now in 10.x but in 11.0 at best (and
it’ll depend on the answer on the first point)
* What is keeping support for IE11 costing us ATM, apart from the QA we do for
it? Are there things we’re preventing from doing that we could do if we didn’t
have IE11 to support? (sorry if it was in the older thread, didn’t read it yet)

Thanks
-Vincent