Ludovic Dubost:
Do we have the plan of being able to configure the openstreetmap provider ?

My plan is to add two parameters to the macro:

- "tiles" for configuring the tile provider URL scheme. Examples:
https://{s}.tile.openstreetmap.org/{z}/{x}/{y}.png
http://{s}.tile.stamen.com/toner/{z}/{x}/{y}.png

- "library" for choosing the JavaScript library to be used: either "leaflet" (default) or
"googlemaps". If "googlemaps" is chosen, the tile URL is not needed as it's necessarily the one by Google and
it's configured by the library itself. It "leaflet" is chosen, it remains possible to use Google Maps tiles (not sure
the macro will support it though): https://ivansanchez.gitlab.io/Leaflet.GridLayer.GoogleMutant/demo.html

Stéphane

Ludovic

--