Many thanks to Alex for the ongoing code review.

As for the minimal XWiki version requirement: due to my limited experience, I have (of
course) no strong feeling. I have updated the version to "2.0" to reflect a
change in the default settings as suggested by Thomas. Considering 1) the amount of
testing needed to make sure that the macro works fine with versions 5.x and 6.x, 2) the
fact that it's good practice to put all macros in a common space, I would tend to favor a
compatibility with an XWiki version supporting nested pages, but let me know what you
prefer and I'll be happy to proceed.

Cheers,

Stéphane

Vincent Massol:
Hi Alex,

I think we could up that minimal requirement to 7.x or even 8.x.

WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent