Hi devs,

It would be great if you could help improve our unit tests using Descartes.
This is needed for the STAMP research project
(https://www.stamp-project.eu/view/main/) and will benefit XWiki by having 2
effects:
* increasing the test coverage
* improving the tests themselves (increasing their mutation score)

Since 10.7 is 50% testing and 50% BFD, it would be great if you could spend all
or a substantial part of your testing time working on this.

I propose the following strategy:
* You find a module you want to work on.
* In that module you run: mvn clean install -Pquality -Dxwiki.pitest.skip=false
* Then you check target/pit-reports/<date>/issues/index.html and verify if
there are "pseudo tested" methods listed (when we have finished fixing all of
those we can move to “partially tested methods”).
* If there are some, then please record the current jacoco threshold and the
current mutation score.
* You can get the jacoco threshold by running "mvn clean install -Pquality
-Dxwiki.pitest.skip=false -Dxwiki.pitest.mutationThreshold=100” (or by checking
target/pit-reports/<date>/index.html, I haven’t checked yet if they are the
same).
* You can get the current mutation score by checking
target/pit-reports/<date>/index.html
* Then fix the test so that Descartes doesn’t report any pseudo tested or
partially tested methods
* Update the jacoco threshold and the mutation scores in the pom.xml
* Send a PR on
https://github.com/STAMP-project/descartes-usecases-output/tree/master/xwiki
using the format already defined there.

WDYT? Doable?