Le jeu. 7 févr. 2019 à 14:40, Eduard Moraru <enygma2...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> +1 in general, but please consider migration issues, specially calls to the
> {{activity/}} macro that will be still found in wiki pages that will stop
> working if the ActivityStream (which is a macro) is removed.

The UI of Activity Stream (which defines the macro you mentioned) is
already removed from XWiki Standard. But the retro-compatibility is handled
by
https://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Legacy%20Notification%20Activity%20Macro/
.

It's actually a good thing you that did not realized AS was not there
anymore :)