Hi devs,

I'd like to discuss about introducing a checker in the tests to fail the test
if there's a warning message about a deprecated APIs being used in scripts.

For example:

```
23:59:28.308 [main] INFO  org.xwiki.test.ui.TestDebugger -
GroupIT-addUserAndSubgroupToGroup started
23:59:32.593 [Exec Stream Pumper] ERROR o.x.t.i.XWikiLogOutputStream -
2019-03-28 23:59:32,593
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?xpage=getgroups&offset=1&limit=15&reqNo=1]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.rightsmanager.RightsManagerPluginApi.countAllMembersNamesForGroup]
 in 21:/templates/getgroups.vm@62,37
23:59:35.824 [Exec Stream Pumper] ERROR o.x.t.i.XWikiLogOutputStream -
2019-03-28 23:59:35,824
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?xpage=getgroups&offset=1&limit=15&reqNo=2]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.rightsmanager.RightsManagerPluginApi.countAllMembersNamesForGroup]
 in 18:/templates/getgroups.vm@62,37
23:59:41.349 [Exec Stream Pumper] ERROR o.x.t.i.XWikiLogOutputStream -
2019-03-28 23:59:41,348
[http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?xpage=getgroups&offset=1&limit=15&reqNo=3]
 WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.rightsmanager.RightsManagerPluginApi.countAllMembersNamesForGroup]
 in 21:/templates/getgroups.vm@62,37
23:59:58.503 [main] INFO  org.xwiki.test.ui.TestDebugger -
GroupIT-addUserAndSubgroupToGroup passed
```

Rationale:
* This adds warnings in the xwiki logs when users navigate to those pages which
isn’t nice.
* It also helps reducing the number of deprecated methods we use (I have the
feeling this is not reducing) and helps us move towards being able to move the
deprecated code to legacy.

WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent