> On 23 May 2019, at 16:00, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <vali...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> This mockup might not help, but is something I had in mind that I want to
> share:
> https://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/EditConflict/linescolor.png
>
> Ideally I would like to see real time, if not the exact changes, but at
> least the lines affected by the current editor.

That’s a different beast. Also I don’t recall the exact arguments but some devs
said in the past that realtime wasn’t going to solve all needs and that we
might needing both merge-on-save and realtime. In any case they’re separate and
I don’t think we should wait for realtime FTM and it’s good to progress on
save-on-merge.

Thanks
-Vincent

[snip]