Should I create jira issues for any updates I do during development? I made
my commits like INTMAP-R<number> for each revision I did. For simple
commits like changing the Progress.md file or a line or two in pom.xml, do
I use "[Misc]" for identifying the commit?

8.4-6 is the default version on
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/DevGuide/Tutorials/CreatingExtensions/#HBuildingaXARwithMaven
so
I did not change that. It is changed to 11.1 after the fix with encoding
issues. Thanks for that.

I was using the snapshots version to mark the completion of every major
function. Mainly a simple map and a path map for now so the version 1.0.2.
I would like to know if snapshots are supposed to be released.

For the URL path Map/Maps do you have a better path in mind for the created
maps? I think its right when all the other paths are hidden for the user.
I will be sure to provide screenshots for the next time. :)

For combining all the maps in a single livetable, I have a perspective that
for this application, every map is of a "kind" like a "path map" or "simple
map" or later on "filtered list map". So I separated the maps based on that
perspective. WDYT? Should I treat all the maps same?
Thankfully, the Map Macro uses the Macros.MapMacro space so we are safe for
that.

For the creation options, should I create a single template for the "Add"
button and separate the map editors with tabs? If I create a template for
each kind of map, the templates will become bulky I think.

I also wanted to talk about filtered list maps so that I can move on with
the development. Stephane sent me a link in the talks we had prior to this.
https://napoleon-sainte-helene.plan-interactif.com/en/#!/category/886826/@-15.967188036753065,-5.710573196411134,13

What kind of options do you have in mind for the filterable list? A general
flow would really help me in direction.

Thanks. :)

Best,
Fawad