Hi all,

After much analyzing I have found a good workflow for creating indoor maps.
What I have in mind is that we treat indoor structures as map items rather
than a completely separate map. The levels can be specified along with the
shapes to be used for each level. Each shape will be created separately
using the ShapeSheet.
We can have a static list for indoor levels and another one for shapes. The
shapes will be selected in order of the levels defined.
For example,
*Shapes List:* Shape1|Shape2}Shape3
*Levels List:* -1|0|1
In this case, level 0 will be mapped to Shape2.

I am working on separately defining options for each shape so they can be
better used with indoor structures.

What do you think?

Best,
Fawad