MINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERS
HEALTH SECTOR MONITORING & EVALUATION
AFYA HOUSE, LG 37
P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097
CELL: +254 (0) 722375633
EMAIL: wanjal...@yahoo.com, wanjal...@gmail.com
            h...@health.go.ke
 "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:51 AM, riddy ndoma <riddynd...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congratulation!! In the next release You can give the ability to customize a
section of a form? In lieu customize the entire form?

Indeed good news :)

>Congratulation to the whole team who made this possible. The new features are
>pretty exciting, looking forward to fully utilize them.
>

>Cheers,
>Ismail
>

>On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshe...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>Hi all,
>>

>>DHIS version 2.15 is out. We have a great set of new features for you:
>>

>>- Event reports app: We have a completely new "event reports" app for
>>analysis of events. This app lets you do aggregated analysis of events
>>directly without building aggregation queries and create pivot-style tables,
>>where you can use data elements as individual dimensions together with
>>periods and org units. All dimensions can be placed on columns, rows and
>>filters. The app also lets you query on events using filters on all data
>>elements, org units or periods. It lets you save tables as favorites and
>>share them with others. You can also download your favorites to many popular
>>formats. This app replaces the old tabular reports. You can check it out on
>>the demo by browsing through all of the favorites.
>>

>>Documentation | Demo
>>

>>- Event capture app: A new app for capture of events. This app makes it easy
>>to capture events efficiently, view the list of events capture so far and
>>update existing events. It lets you configure and select the columns to show
>>in the list of events. The app works offline, meaning that you can continue
>>to enter events even if connectivity drops during your working session.
>>

>>Documentation | Demo
>>

>>- Tracked entities: In tracker you can now define any number of tracked
>>entities, representing things you want to track. Tracked entities can be
>>commodities, lab samples, buildings, wells, drug batches and persons, or
>>anything you want. This makes the system more flexible and applicable for
>>tracking most stuff beyond just persons. A program is associated with one
>>tracked entity. We hope that you will be creative and take advantage of this
>>new level of abstraction. You can define tracked entities from persons and
>>programs > tracked entity.
>>

>>Demo
>>

>>- Data approval levels: You can now configure the levels for where approval
>>of data should take place. For instance, you can require that data must be
>>approved at the facility and provincial org unit hierarchy levels, omitting
>>approval at the district levels. An approval level requires that the data
>>must be approval by some user linked to the specific level for it to be
>>considered valid and be available in data analysis. Approval levels are
>>configured under settings > approval.
>>

>>Documentation | Demo
>>

>>- Data approval in analytics: Data approval now takes place in reports module
>>> data approval. Approval of data is now respected in data analytics tools
> [...]

Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer
Skype: riddyndoma, G+: riddyndoma, FB: riddy ndoma
Twitter: riddyndoma, LinkedIn: riddy ndoma
Blog: http://riddyndoma.blogspot.com/

Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire
)