Hi All,

I have started a work that required to develop DHIS2 Apps to enhance some
fonction in DHIS2 . The main purpose of my work is to search for some
resources related to the tracker and to render them to a specific format
for been used by an other system.

I have used two approaches to develop the app:
- The first one, is to use a nodejs framework as shown in the Firefox OWA
quick start. I have used umber.js to build the app and tried to use d2
package.but when I load the app in dhis2 am having issue with all import
routine and the library are not found

- Then I have decided to use javascrip approch with Extjs. but I have
issues related the reference of the extjs library.

Can someone have a tutorial to show the step by step way to create a small
dhis2 app or to share a small dhis2 app skeleton. As a starting point for
my project I have just tried to write an app that render the list of
orgunit in json format.

How can we easily debug a dhis2 web app since we dont provide
authentication info when the app is out ot the dhis2.

Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Gérard Bisama
Tel:+243810890810