Thanks a lot Knut for your help, It seems as if have missed a step or some
thing. However when I have look at some project the logic seems good and
some part of the code are similar. To be sure that am in the good way, I
have even customize an existing project but am still getting the same
result.

Would you mind to have a look to this code:
https://github.com/gerard-bisama/displayorgunit.git.

I just return the list of orgunit from DHIS2 and want to display them in
json format. But the code at the line #36 of app.js gives me an empty
object while all the code seems fine.

Thank you in advance, it will help me a lot if some one can direct me on
what to do.

--
Gérard Bisama
Tel:+243810890810