Hi Lungo,
I have been helping out with the documentation effort. I am not sure
how much of the conversation you have followed, so I will briefly
start from the top. We had a discussion a few months back about trying
to consolidate all of the different documentation efforts into a
single repository, so that we can all collaborate together on it. We
decided to try and move all of the documentation to the DocBook
format, which is a pure XML format that is presentation neutral and
makes it easier for us to produce modular documents in a distributed
manner.

You can take a look at the documentation guide, to get you started. It
is available here..

http://dhis.uio.no/ci/job/Dhis2%20documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/site/en/pdf/dhis2_documentation_guide.pdf

It may look rather daunting at first, but once you get started, it is
pretty easy, especially if you are using one of the WYSIWYG editors
like Serna Free.

I will be happy to try and help get you started.

Best regards,
Jason