Hi Mark,

As Ola says, the use of dimensional breakdown (age, sex etc) will proabably
also be a determinant of how easy this will be. Unfortunately, the changes
have not been consistently documented in one place but typically spread over
each release, but if your data is somewhat complex and the methods outlined
don't work out of the box, I would go for Ola's offer to take a look, as he
really is our resident expert.

As for H2, I suppose I would be a bit reluctant to use it for a central
server (though not sure it couldn't work even for that). In your setup, do
you have a number of local/offline installations? If so, I think H2 could be
a very good choice. I suppose the only things that go against it is that the
DHIS2 community has not tested it as extensively as the other two (thus we
would welcome your experiences) and that there are somewhat less 3rd party
tools available to work with it, but it should be possible to use e.g. the
 Postgres ODBC driver, which opens up a large range of possibilities:
http://www.h2database.com/html/advanced.html#odbc_driver

Knut

--
Knut Staring