Thank you Morten.Here is a printcreen of my csv file:

could that be a problem of categoryoptioncombo? or attributeoptioncombo? I do
not have these values...I have seen in the user manual that only dataelement,
period and orgunit are required!
Thank you for your help
Henri MOUNGUIHelen Keller International - Cameroon