From: mor...@dhis2.org
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 07:25:06 +0700
To: henrimoun...@yahoo.fr
CC: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Data element not found or not accessible

Just to verify, could you try out the IDs in the web-api?
/api/dataElements/ID/api/organisationUnits/ID
Please replace ID with your own ID, both of them should work for your selected
IDs
-- Morten Olav HansenSenior Engineer, DHIS 2University of
Oslohttp://www.dhis2.org
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:51 AM, henri claude moungui <henrimoun...@yahoo.fr>