Hey there Ranvir!
Are you trying to retrieve the file from the API/directly from the backend? Or
does the user log in, open the tracker and try downloading the file from within
the tracker app?

Markus

P.S. we are moving these topics to the community.dhis2.org
<http://community.dhis2.org/> - a great tool for collaborating, discussing in
threads and building a searchable knowledge base at the same time.