Hey Markus,

We're building a custom application that uses the DHIS API's. I can get the
file information when I call *"/*api*/fileResources/{id}". *How do I
actually view the uploaded file though or download it? I want to basically
have an a tag that links to the file in our application.

Regards,
*Ranvir Maharaj*
Senior Software Developer

*Avocado Chocolate*