Thank you Hans, thank you Michael,

maybe there is a misunderstanding.
I'm sorry I have not expressed myself correctly.

Hans wonders, that nothing happens. Of course something happens: all selected
objects will be moved, when trying to resize them.
I was willing to correct myself by restating: nothing in relation to my
intention happend, which was to resize several arrows I selected.
I hope nobody feels offended.
Please replace the expression "demanded" by "intended".

This was a question, if this is not implemented, then it is okay and I am aware
of it.

>  In quite a long time, 5 years maybe, not a single person has asked for the
> function you describe.
It sounds to me, if I am trying to do something very rare.
Just to avoid misunderstandings:

Assume we have created a line/arrow and duplicated it 20 times and arranged
them side by side.
I now would like to lengthen them, but of course all concurrently.
Thats it.

I am not sure, that I would be the only one asking for this function.
Thank you
cheers