Hi, I have been using your Dia UML editor to capture some software requirements
on a very large project.  Dia is a really great tool and so easy to use.  In
the course of performing my work, I've noted it is impossible to change the
"Font Size" on Large Package UML items (the string appearing the the small
box).  On very large dryings the Large Package string or title is not scalable
with the rest of the drawing and may become too small to read.

Would it be possible to include a Font Size when editing the Large Package UML
item?

Thank you.

Aurele Vitali, Ph.D.
Applied Computational Ballistician
DLCPM Software Engineering Facility (DSEF)
Department of National Defence
Ottawa, Canada, K1A 0K2
Telephone: 819-939-3330
aurele.vit...@forces.gc.ca<mailto:aurele.vit...@forces.gc.ca>