You'll be happy to learn this has been available in master for sometime now
Unfortunately I don't have any ETA on when I'll make a release that includes
this

Glad your finding Dia useful!

On Tue, 2020-01-14 at 18:06 +0000, aurele.vit...@forces.gc.ca wrote:
> Hi, I have been using your Dia UML editor to capture some software
> requirements on a very large project.  Dia is a really great tool and so easy
> to use.  In the course of performing my work, I’ve noted it is impossible to
> change the “Font
>  Size” on Large Package UML items (the string appearing the the small box).
> On very large dryings the Large Package string or title is not scalable with
> the rest of the drawing and may become too small to read.
>
> Would it be possible to include a Font Size when editing the Large Package
> UML item?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Aurele Vitali, Ph.D.
> Applied Computational Ballistician
> DLCPM Software Engineering Facility (DSEF)
> Department of National Defence
> Ottawa, Canada, K1A 0K2
> Telephone: 819-939-3330
> aurele.vit...@forces.gc.ca

Zander Brown <zbr...@gnome.org>

  GNOME Design Tooling (Icon Preview, Colour Palette)
  GNOME Clocks
  Dia Diagram Editor
  King's Cross / KGX