I just noticed today that I can't connect objects in different layers.
You can't even change an object's layer.  You have to cut it and paste
it.  Is this correct?

I'd really like to see the ability to at least connect objects in
different layers.  How easy would this source code change be Alex?

Other basic layer-specific features I'd like to see are:
* the ability to hide entires layers for display and for EPS export
* the ability to change an object's layer without having to cut & paste

-Ben

--
Ben Hochstedler     http://www.mei.com  GE Marquette Medical Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Phone: 414-362-3317  Fax: 414-362-3389