If you could send me the offending file, that would be great.  It
would probably be best to send the file to me as private mail.

As for the default font for new objects, it would be a good idea to have
something like this in the main toolbox along with the colour, line
style, line width and arrow style selectors.  I may be able to code it for
the next release (it is a bit late to get it ready for 0.80).  Do you have
any ideas about what sort of interface would be best for this?  Ideally,
it should be small and obvious how it works (like the other selectors).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/