Hello all

Im looking into dia to see if it will make a nice network diagram for us
- it lookin good so far. It looks like Im going to need quite a few
custom shapes, the main thing I need is a N port hub with a connection
point for each port. In fact I need labeled connection points and
perhaps 2 connection points per port, one for connections out the top of
the box and the other for out the bottom.

Im going to end up with a custom shape for each network device we have
so we can rebuild the diagram easily. Is there going to be a repository
for custom shapes?

Before I go and spend ages getting this right,
1) has anybody else done this already? Can I grab you shapes?
2) Does this seem like the right way to go?

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065