On Sat, 6 Nov 1999, James Henstridge wrote:

> If you are planning on loading all the custom shapes you find before
> constructing the sheets, is there any point to specifying them differently
> inside the new sheet files?  Also, do we want to allow objects to provide
> their own pixmap icon, or shoud that be up to the sheet code.

Sorry if I'm a bit lagging behind..

I thought there was a point, because binary objects can have a user_data
(which I had to restrict to int), while shapes can't (user_data is a
ShapeInfo *) ; Of course, this can be easily lifted.  As for the pixmap,
currently the code uses the object's pixmap unless another icon is
selected.

        -- Cyrille

PS: congrats for the Cup
Grumpf.