From: David Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 11:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dataflow diagrams?

> (What *does* FS stand for, anyways?)
It stands for "Function Structure" and is kind of like UML for mechanical
engineers.

> Also, are there any docs anywhere for creating new objects?
Just the source. BTW, after a long absence, I will be posting some
fixes to make the FS stuff work again after the change from 0.4 to 0.84.
I hope FS stays in the distribution, but with everything being a module
and pretty much no mechanical engineers using Linux, I'd understand if
it got the axe.

                David