> IMHO, it would be wrong to just axe it...  I am sure there are people
> using the FS stuff, and since it wouldn't really bother someone using
> dia, I don't think it's worth the axing. ;)

and

> ... One would hope that FS stays as well as all
> the other object types; indeed more types should be added (and hurrahs to
> all of you who are working on objects)!

Well, I am glad people want it to stay, but (as I am working madly on
my PhD) I don't have time to maintain it properly -- witness its
current state. That's why I offered to move it out. I may be able to
find someone around here who is researching function structures to
maintain it, though. The Win32 port also means that an undergrad class
here might end up using it, since right now they use Word for their
diagrams -- and complain endlessy.

                David