> > plug-ins/wmf/wmf.cpp - Win32 only Windows Metafile Export
> >   Everything except Bitmaps seems to work. Due to namespace
> >   conflicts between Dia and <windows.h> (Rectangle) I've
> >   choosen to implement it in c++ (Win32 in namespace W32).
>
> Ideally we would want to have something that isn't win32 specific, but if
> there is a quick way of getting a filter for win32, then you may as well
> use it.  There is documentation of the WMF format in volume 4, chapter 3
> of the windows 3.1 SDK docs if anyone is interested.  You may be able to
> find that info on the ms website as well.  I had a bit of a look at doing
> this a while back, but didn't get round to coding anything.

Just FYI anyone interested in WMF,

You'd be better off looking at the worlds most complete WMF docs on the
net at http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/docs/libwmf.html or more specifically
at http://www.csn.ul.ie/~caolan/publink/libwmf/libwmf/doc/index.html
these are from the author or wordview and libwmf,

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.