On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Raphaël LANGELLA wrote:

> Whatever how the scaling and orientation is defined in page setup, when
> I go to the print document screen, the scaling goes back to the default
> 1 (but I can change it easyly), but the paper size goes also back to the
> default A4 and I cannot even change the Orientation by hand because of
> some Gnome-CRITICAL in gnome-paper.c (looks like I'm out of range). The
> Page setup used to work pretty well in previous versions, but the new
> options in the print document screen are not well integrated

Is the copy of dia that you are using compiled with gnome-print
support?  If so, recompile it without gnome-print support, as that works
correctly.  If you got a binary package with gnome-print support, please
tell whoever produced it to not compile in gnome-print support as it is
not as complete as the non gnome-print support in dia.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/