Your message dated Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:45:16 +0800 (WST)
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line dia bug fixed
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I'm
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Webmaster
(administrator, Gnome ticket database)

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 02:19:35 +0200
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Raphaël LANGELLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  Printing doesn't follow the page setup cofiguration

Package:  dia
Severity: normal
Version:  0.5.9
Synopsis: Printing doesn't follow the page setup cofiguration
Class:    sw-bug

System: Linux 2.2.15-2.5.0 i686 unknown
C library: glibc-2.1.3-6
C compiler: egcs-2.91.66
glib: 1.2.7
GTK+: 1.2.7
ORBit: ORBit 0.5.1
gnome-libs: gnome-libs 1.2.1
libxml: 1.8.7
gnome-print: gnome-print-0.20
gnome-core: gnome-core 1.2.1

Whatever how the scaling and orientation is defined in page setup, when
I go to the print document screen, the scaling goes back to the default
1 (but I can change it easyly), but the paper size goes also back to the
default A4 and I cannot even change the Orientation by hand because of
some Gnome-CRITICAL in gnome-paper.c (looks like I'm out of range). The
Page setup used to work pretty well in previous versions, but the new
options in the print document screen are not well integrated