Here's some more feedback from my local user.  Still on Windows 2000 with
the 0.85 Windows version of Dia.

- When a number of objects is selected, properties should affect them all,
  without having to group them. [I'm not sure which style I prefer, but I
  see that affecting all selected objects would be more intuitive.]

- It should be possible to set color, line style, line thickness on UML
  objects [and Sybase, the rest seem to have this].

- In the UML Association object, the Multiplicity text is sometimes placed
  beyond the end of the line (when Side A faces down).

- UML Generalization: Multiple subclasses should be attachable to the same
  inheritance line.

- UML Association: The arrowhead is sometimes drawn on top of the
  Multiplicity text.

- There should be visual feedback for whether Snap-to-grid is turned on.

and one from me:

- When dragging a line with snap-to-grid on, the start point is not snapped
  to connection points, only to the grid.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg