Le dim, mar 18, 2001, à 06:38:12 +0100, Kasper B. Graversen a écrit:

> 1. How do I make vertical pointers from one box to another? It seems as if
> the arrow only want so point either up or down :-((

you might want to try the Control-Right-click (which plays the role of the
middle button under windows) on an object. (FAQ)

> 2. Would it be too much hassle to include many many more connectionpoints
> on the top and bottom line of boxes? Sides of boxes has plenty of
> connection points but the bottom and top only has 3 each? Why this
> limitation?

Which boxes, in which property sheet ?

> 3. I tried exporting a .dia to .eps but the \includegraphics{} in LaTeX could
> not read the bounding boxes? Do you know how to correct this bug or shall I
> dig into how LaTeX reads the eps file and contact you again?

Works perfectly fine here. Have you tried to read the resulting EPS into
(windows) Ghostscript ?

> 4. Have you ever thought about making Dia produce a code/testcode framework
> based on the dia drawing? I'd like to contribute to dia with such a module,
> unfortunately my religion is Java not C++ :-)

neither is dia's. It looks like you confuse dia with a UML CASE tool. Well,
you might want to have a look at dia2code.sourceforge.net, which might do
what you want (you can try to compile it under cygwin, I'm sure the results
would be nice to know).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.