On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Kasper B. Graversen wrote:

> Hi Dia-team!
>
> I just recently startet using Dia 0.86 (windows). A nice program, with
> some limitations though! I have two serious problems
>
> 1. How do I make vertical pointers from one box to another? It seems as
>    if the arrow only want so point either up or down :-((

I'm hoping to improve the way zig-zag lines are initialized, but that
requires some rework.  In the meanwhile, here's a way around it (this will
go into the FAQ):

Draw the zig-zag line normally.
At each end, use the middle mouse menu to add a segment.
Drag the new segment handles towards the middle of the line.
Remove the middle segment.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg