Running the program from an administrator account means login as user
'administrator' or using an account with administrator privileges and
run the program from there. It helps track down problems because
accounts with administrator privileges have less restrictions and can
access more system resources. But this is only applicable to Windows
NT and higher. In your case, under Win98, I don't even know whether Dia
works under Win9x or not and whether it requires you to actually login
(which is possible and optional in Win9x).

-- Asad

--
Asad K Abbasi
Placement Group