From: Lars Clausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm back in a semi-functional network world again, but busy.  Partly busy
> with preparing a seminar about Dia for the NTI (Networks, telecom and
> internet) conference in Copenhagen the 29th.  Just wanted to hear if
> anybody has experience with presenting Dia, and what to do/not do.  I'm
> thinking of making the whole presentation in Dia, just for kicks and not
> having to switch to somewhere else to demonstrate.

I think the audience will be very broad from newbies
to a few advanced users and developers.

I would then start with a little presentation of you, then
Dia and its place in the Gnome/Gnome Office hierachy.

The show some of the basic things Dia can and then
go deeper and deeper in its functionality.

Suddenly the time is up and it is time for questions.

You have 45 minutes. I would slice it as:

Introduction 5 minutes
The basics 10 minutes
The smart and fun 20 minutes
Questions 10 minutes

The most enjoyable greetings

Claus Sorensen              K L I D
Chairman               ------------------        Mobile: +45 20 94 62 34
Noddelunden 110         Commercial Linux         Email:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DK-2765 Smorum       Association of Denmark      Web:        www.klid.dk