I believe Phil was saying that one _should_ be built in, but isn't--
I'd recommend a light version of Wirecast, http://
www.varasoftware.com/products/wirecast/ which I am reviewing for the
Macintosh Guild--it's a full-featured multi-input assembler for a
videocast, with a built-in streaming server for small audiences, but
quite pricey at $499. If Apple approached them about a slimmed-down
version, it might be possible to achieve what Phil is talking about...
--
Fred Mindlin
Digital Storyteller