Hello All ,
I think am enyoing the disscussion going here well i would say that as
E-waste Research felow for WCE i think that we need to understand the
concept here before we beging to misundserstand our selves on the issue of E
waste in Ghana.
    What has to be done with the Recycling o fcomputers? How do we reduce
the Metals that lead to the Toxic substance, the if we get the answer to
that i think that Greenpeace  hgas teh right answer to  that , so let firt o
fall understand the concept of E -Waste in Ghana.
Thanks

--
Chibuzo Governor Nwwachukwu
South Coordinator,Federation of Nigeria Youth Greens.