Andy Carvin wrote:

> btw, if you go to the Yahoo homepage (www.yahoo.com), the article
> about Taran is now being displayed prominently on the right side of
> the page.
>
> ac

It's not about me, it's about the Wikipedia...I'm just one of many, and
I was the one interviewed... There are many, many others - and if there
is one thing that anyone should take from this - it's the importance of
large groups of people working together to create something larger than
what any one person could make. And making it available to everyone else.

For the People, by the People.... sound familiar? ;-)

--
Taran Rampersad

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward
journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May