-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry Elin
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 7:19 AM
To: Diigtal Divide
Subject: [DDN] Town meetings

Can anybody answer this question sent to me by a friend?

Q: "I've been assigned the task of developing an 'electronic town
meeting' for
Evergreen by our local Chamber of Commerce.  Any single piece of advice
or
resource that might be more valuable than others?"