As it happens, I am on this list AND a podcaster, though I've just
done a couple of casts so far, which I call "Jungle Tales":

http://www.gomaya.com/glyph/rss.xml

As you'll see, that's an RSS feed with enclosures, and it requirers
getting a piece of software called an ipodder (see below).  This stuff
is not automatic yet but it's getting easier.

I followed the ramp up to podcasting last summer, met with Dave Winer
this fall, and I'm maintaining the "Travel" node at Adam Curry's
directory of podcasts:

http://www.ipodder.org/directory/4/podcasts

If anybody has a travel-themed podcast they would like to be listed,
let me know. There are also other good links, including how-to and
ipodder software, at that site - ipodder.org

How am I using this to address the digital divide? At the Lower
Eastside Girls Club we are working on girl-produced music, radio, and
video as part of a community-wide network. Podcasting will be an
important part of the distribution process for all of this.

Best
Dave Pentecost

--
The Daily Glyph http://www.gomaya.com/glyph