Pamela - all good work. And how publicity have you received from it? Can you point us to your press releases web page? I hope so. I really do.

My bet is the demands on you are such that "publicity" comes a long way down the totem pole. If so, should more resources be devoted there?

John Hibbs
http://www.bfranklin.edu/johnhibbs
http://www.digitaldivide.net/blog/hibbs