Andy - is it in this section?
http://lnweb18.worldbank.org/ict/projects.nsf/WSISPublications perhaps
within the "Access Divide Report"
http://info.worldbank.org/ict/WSIS/docs/comp_AccessDivide.pdf

"Three things are worth noting about the results.
First is that a considerable per capita divide in access
to ICTs remains, a divide that yawns wider in
the case of more recent technologies. Second, the
divide is shrinking at an unprecedented pace, especially
on the basis of a measure that looks at ICTs
per dollar of GDP. Finally, the rate of progress in
overcoming the divide is particularly rapid in those
countries that have reformed their telecommunications
sector, suggesting a clear policy imperative
for countries that want to see themselves on the
'right side' of the Access Divide."

Siobhan Champ-Blackwell, MSLIS
Community Outreach Liaison
National Network of Libraries of Medicine - MidContinental Region
Creighton University Health Sciences Library
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
402-280-4156/800-338-7657
[EMAIL PROTECTED]