Thanks to John for bringing this resource disparity to the fore. It
reminds me of the disconnect of environmentalists putting a year's
worth of car driving carbon into the atmosphere for every plane flight
they take to an international conference.

Without someone like Andy tirelessly disseminating the news from these
conferences, the rest of us would be scratching our heads wondering
what is going on. As it is, we are still outside with our noses to the
glass. There is a conference gap in addition to the digital divide.
The sooner we find a way to remedy this the better for everyone.

Best
Dave

--
The Daily Glyph http://www.gomaya.com/glyph